2021 UPDATE: Due to construction of the new park road, parking lots, and newly-planted grass, parking on Robbins Island is extremely limited.
Handicapped and motorcycle parking is provided on-site, and drop-off service is available.
Additional parking is available at the following locations, across from Robbins Island:
- Willmar Community Center – 624 US Hwy 71, Willmar, MN
- National Guard Armory – 614 US Hwy 71, Willmar, MN
- Kandiyohi County Historical Society – 610 US Hwy 71, Willmar, MN
Park & Ride – Free Shuttle
Avoid the hassle of parking and hop on the free shuttle! The Rockin’ Robbins Shuttle runs every 15 minutes from 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM with bus stops at:
- Willmar High School – 2701 30th St NE, Willmar, MN
- Willmar Middle School – 201 Willmar Ave SE, Willmar, MN
- Kennedy Elementary – 824 7th St SW, Willmar, MN
Thank you to our sponsor Willmar Bus for providing this free shuttle service!