You’ll find a wide variety of food vendors and food trucks out at Robbins Island, so come early and catch the opening act at 5pm!
- Axle Grill: Burgers, brats, BBQ, and more
- Big Dawg BBQ: Pork chop on a stick, smoked mac & cheese, sweet corn
- Emy’s Mini Donuts: Mini donuts, shaved ice, corn dogs
- Grampa Steve’s Kettle Corn: Kettle corn
- Happy Hut Concessions: A variety of twists on grilled cheese sandwiches
- Papa Rueben’s: Reuben sandwiches, walleye fingers, drummies, and more
- Taqueria el Guerrerito: Authentic Mexican tacos
- Ice Cream Truck: Blue Bunny Ice Cream and assorted cold treats
Beer & Wine Tent
Bernick’s is the official beverage sponsor of Rockin’ Robbins 2017. In order to purchase beer or wine, you must be 21 and have a valid I.D. All those purchasing alcoholic beverages must first visit the I.D. Station and receive a wristband.
Rockin’ Robbins also includes an Artisan Market, featuring handcrafted items by talented, local craftspeople. Bring a little extra spending money in case you find something you can’t live without!